1. All animals are guaranteed to be healthy, feeding, and correctly sexed.
2. All animals must be paid for in full before we will ship.
3. Payments can be made via Paypal, money orders, or cashiers check. Personal checks may be accepted upon approval. All checks must clear at the bank before we will ship.
4. Payment plans: I may do payment plans on certain animals, if there is something you like and need a payment plan just email me and ask.
5. We guarantee live arrival if:
a. You are present to accept and sign for the animals shipped to you. -If the tracking info says "left on porch" I am not responsible for the animal at that point.
b. Temps are above 40 and below 90 degrees.
6. Any animal that arrives in poor heath or dead due to extreme circumstances, must be reported to me within 24 hours of the time of arrival. Said animals will be replaced with an animal of equal or greater value. Pics of the animal in an obviously dead position, or report from a vet may be required at my discretion.
Any animal sexed incorrectly must be reported within 2 weeks of arrival. And will be replaced with the correct sex animal. You must be the original purchaser.
7. All animals are available on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are accepted with a 25% non-refundable deposit. If I can not supply you with your animal ordered, your deposit will be refunded promptly. If the animal is available and you back out, you lose your deposit as a charge for holding the animal.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at our discretion. These are live animals if you don't sound like you know how to care for them properly, or are rude to us you may have to look elsewhere.
All cages are hand fabricated. You are purchasing the materials, time to build, and shipping of each cage purchased. No returns are accepted for cages unless they are damaged during shipping, because they are built per your order all are custom to some extent. Please look at the cage gallery page to get a good idea of what your getting we can't send cages back and forth. There may be more or less time out ( waiting period) depending on how many orders are before your order. We build on a first come first serve basis. We recommend emailing and asking if you are concerned about the time frame your reptile cage will be done in, even then this is an estimate things may happen to slow us down or speed things up sometimes I can't control things that pop up. Please be patient waiting on your order I want to get it to you as bad as you want to have it there, more emails to answer just slows the process down. Your cage or cages will be built in the most timely manner possible.
Custom cages built to your spec are just that built to your spec. We can't help a design flaw if it is something you have asked to be built. If it sounds like a bad idea we will let you know. Custom sizes may be more $ than standard sizes, please email for a quote if you have something specific in mind.
The standard sizes offered are time tested designs, each standard size is built to use the plastic the best way with the least waste and max size for each price. They are pictured on the cage pages of the website or cage gallery page, and built on the same spec each time. Some designs may change if we see something that may better the design.
If your cages is damaged in transit, save all packaging and report it to me ASAP. We need this so we can claim it with Fedex, and get you a new cage. Fedex will require it to be sent back for inspection at their cost. Don't let your cage go unchecked, when you cage comes in open the box and check the parts. if you set the box your cage came in in the corner and don't check it for damage you may wait to long and we can't help at that point.
Repair: Any cage damaged over time under normal use can be fixed. Please contact us If you need a cage to be repaired. Our modular cages, pro-stacks and racks can be fixed with replacement parts if a part ever fails. Email of call for part pricing.
Refunds: No refunds no exchanges, each cage is built for you, be sure to order the right size, and color you need. Once we start the build it is your cage, or cages.
We rarely keep cages in stock, there will be some wait time to get your order so don't hesitate to get your order underway. If I say it's going to be X amount of time and you don't place your order for 2 more weeks that time frame may be totally different.